This sponsored article is brought to you by the Robotics Summit & Expo.
The Robotics Summit and Expo, taking place May 10-11 at the Boston Convention Center, will bring together the brightest minds in the field of robotics to share their experiences in developing commercial robotics.
Learn from top industry speakers, build new relationships through networking, watch demos from over 150 exhibitors showcasing cutting-edge technology to help build commercial robots.
The conference program will provide professionals with the information they need to successfully develop the next generation of commercial robots. This year’s program has an exceptional line-up of speakers.
Keynote speakers at the Robotics Summit include:
- Howie Choset, professor of robotics at Carnegie Mellon University: “From Idea to Reality: The Commercialization of Robotics Technology”
- Laura Major, CTO, Motional: Scalable AI Solutions for Autonomous Vehicles
- Mark Raibert, Executive Director of the Institute of Artificial Intelligence: “The Next Decade in Robotics”
- Martin Buehler, Global Head of Robotics R&D, Johnson & Johnson MedTech: “The Future of Surgical Robotics”
- Nikolaus Radford, CEO of Nauticus Robotics: “Developing robots for the last frontier”
In the Robotics Summit showroom, more than 150 exhibitors will showcase their latest technologies, products and services that can help robotics engineers throughout their development journey.
The Robotics Summit also offers networking opportunities, a job fair, a robotics development competition, and more.
Get full access to the world’s leading commercial robotics event at a discount.
Use code IEEE25 at checkout to save 25% off your full conference pass!
Discounts are also available to academia, associations and corporate groups. Please send an email to email@example.com for more information about our discount programs.
Tickets for the exhibition alone are only $75. Visitors can purchase tickets for the event here.
Related articles online